Adding Multiple Categories
Reports are a powerful way to gather and display data. You can do many complicated calculations but one of the most common is adding multiple categories together
- Click on the "Admin" link from the user drop down menu.
- Select "Reports" from the left hand navigation.
Select Create Report
Select "Create Report" and you will then you will be taken to the Report page.
- You will first want to title your report, this will be displayed at the top of your report after you run it.
- To create the calculation, click on the "+Add Category with Calculation" button
- Name the Calculation you are creating. For example, if you are creating a total attendance for the entire church, you might call it "Total Attendance"
- Select the categories you would like to add together, you can even add multiples.
- Select the equation you would like to use, in this case "+".
- Be sure to save your report.