- To begin inputting data, select "Input" from the navigation at the top of the page.
- Select the location you want to enter data for.
- Select the week you want to enter data for. If you have created a midweek service time and set it to "After Sunday," select the Sunday prior to it to record the data appropriately.
- Select the service time you would like to enter data.
- When you are entering new data, the data will be bold and a green dot will appear next to the data. This indicates that the data has yet to be saved.
- If the data is not bold and has no green dot, that data has been saved.
- For all currency data, a currency marker will appear.
- Be sure to always save your data.
There are different levels of access for people entering data, so be sure to read our documentation on 'roles.'
- Once you save your data, the "Saved" icon will appear. The green dot will also no longer display.