This will walk you through the necessary steps for creating widgets on your dashboard. A widget is a graphical or numerical representation of your data displayed on your Dashboard. Widgets give you the ability to see snapshots of your data when you login.
- To access the Widgets, click on the "Dashboard" tab at the top of the browser.
- To add a widget, click on the green "Add Widget" button in the top right hand corner.
- Select which category you would like displayed on your Dashboard from the drop down. This drop down will include all the default categories and any custom categories you have created.
- Select Event allows you to isolate your widget to a single event. If you have created Events, this might be useful for you on your dashboard. Picking an Event is not required.
- Numerical or Chart will determine how your data is displayed. "Numerical" will display your data in number form and "Chart" will display your data on a line graph.
- There are a few options when selecting the display range for your data; "Year", "Month", "Week".
- The Dashboard is laid out in a grid, each size takes up different amounts of the grid. "2x4" is the smallest and "3x6" is the largest. If you select "1x4" you will have the ability to compare to a previous time.
- If you chose "1x4" you will be able to compare your data to 3 different times. "Last Week", "Last Year" or "Last Week and Year"
- Naming your Widget is a quick and easy way to identify your widgets.
- Save your Widget!