Creating Parent Categories
Parent Categories can help you view groups of related data—read more here.
Learn how to create a Parent Category below.
Go to Admin
1. Go to your admin menu
2. Go to the "Categories" tab
Create Parent Category
1. Select the "Create Parent Category" Button
Add Parent Category Information
1. Name your Parent Category. This must be a unique name and can't match another category name.
2. Select the format you want the number displayed in.
3. Select the kind of category.
4. Be sure to save!
If the Parent Category was created properly you will see a success message and the category will now be in your categories list.
If you need any additional help, please visit churchmetrics.com/help or email email@example.com