Category ManagementLast Updated: Jul 07, 2017 03:01PM CDT
As a Group, you choose which categories you want to track. In the categories section, you can create, edit, and remove categories. You can also see what churches have linked to your categories.
What is linking? Let’s say you setup attendance to be a category you want to track. Each church in your group will have to link their attendance category to your attendance category. This allows the church to call the category whatever the want and then simply link it to your
1. From the admin, select "Categories" to view the categories page.
2. Select "Create Category" to add new categories to your group.
3. Click "View unlinked Churches" to see any churches that have yet to link the categories you setup.
4. Click "Edit" If you need to change a category's name or description.
5. Click "Delete" to remove the category.
Add and Edit Page
If you clicked the "Create Category" or "Edit" link you will be taken to the category page.
1. You can change the name of the category here.
2. Add a description for your churches to see when they are linking their categories.
3. Select if this category is a number or currency value. This will let Church Metrics know if it should show your data in decimal form.
4. Select the category type. You can choose, "Attendance", "Salvations", "Contributions", or "Other".
5. Be sure to save your category.
6. If you need to cancel any changes, click here.
1. If you have clicked the "View unlinked Churches" link, you will be taken to the "Unlinked Churches" page and be able to email any churches that have not linked to your categories.
If you need any additional help, please visit support.churchmetrics.com or email email@example.com