Inviting Churches to Your GroupLast Updated: Nov 23, 2015 12:08PM CST
Once you have setup your group, you will want to invite the churches that are a part of your network. You can invite churches that have Church Metrics accounts or even those who do not. If a church does not have an account and you invite them, they will be prompted to create an account before being able to join your group.
1. After logging into your Groups account, you are going to want to go to the "Churches" tab at the top of the page. This is only available if you have setup a groups account.
2. Click the "Invite" button to be advanced to the Invitation page.
Invite an Admin
1. Once you are on the invitation page, you can invite anyone who has an admin account on the church you are inviting. You can also invite users who do not yet have a Church Metrics account.
2. Summit the information.
3. If you are inviting multiple churches at once and want to mass invite, you can use our CSV Importer. Check out "Mass Inviting Churches to Your Group" for detailed instructions.
Select Your Invitation
1. If the church you are inviting already has a Church Metrics account, you can invite them to your Group by selecting the "Invite" button next to the church you want to invite. We have provided Church name and Location to try and help you know what church should be invited.
2. If the church you are inviting does not have a Church Metrics account, you can invite them and have them create a new church account. When they get the email, they will be prompted to create a new account.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com or by visiting churchmetrics.com/help and summiting a question.