Adding Multiple CategoriesLast Updated: Dec 04, 2014 02:41PM CST
1. Click on the "Admin" link from the user drop down menu.
2. Select "Reports" from the left hand navigation.
Select Create Report
Select "Create Report" and you will then you will be taken to the Report page.
1. You will first want to title your report, this will be displayed at the top of your report after you run it.
2. To create the calculation, click on the "+Add Category with Calculation" button
3. Name the Calculation you are creating. For example, if you are creating a total attendance for the entire church, you might call it "Total Attendance"
4. Select the categories you would like to add together, you can even add multiples.
5. Select the equation you would like to use, in this case "+".
6. Be sure to save your report.
Now your report is ready to use, if you have any additional questions please visit churchmetrics.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org